Secutech Vietnam partners up with GPEC to showcase technology and protective equipment to increase safety for law enforcement officials.
Since the inauguration event in 2000 GPEC has developed to be Europe’s biggest closed specialized trade fair for Police and security authorities. The event is regularly held under the patronage of the Federal Minister of the Interior.
GPEC comprises all subject and equipment areas of law enforcement, public and homeland security, serves as One Stop Shop with regards to save resources with authorities and is in constant exchange about current requirements. A framework programme including conferences, official working group meetings and practical trainings makes GPEC again and again to be an indispensable branch forum.
GPEC provides the confidential framework for the exchange with top leadership personnel, procurers, technicians and end users on Federal and Länder level, from Germany and all over the world.
Product groups to be on display:
- Entirety of ICT-products of the GPEC digital
- Vehicle technology (land, air, water), unmanned systems/drones
- Traffic security, management and control
- Personal equipment, clothing, body armour, ballistic protection
- Small arms, ammunition, pyrotechnics, non-lethal and self-defence tools
- Forensics and laboratory products, detection of narcotics
- Aviation security technology
- NBC protection, EOD, UXO and mine clearance
- Emergency, rescue and medical equipment
- Infrastructure and perimeter protection
- Authorities and organizations
- Education, training, simulation, logistics, media
- Research and development
Visitor target groups
- Border Guard
- Customs and Financial Bodies
- Prison Service and Justice
- Special Forces of all Ministries
- Government Services and Agencies
- Armed Forces
- Civil Protection and Disaster Control
- Emergency Services and Professional Fire Brigades
- Other Public Services related to public security
- Decision-makers, Executives, Procurement Officers, Technicians, Trainer and End User